£50.00 – £350.00
Semi-permanent Lips, Aquarelle Lips is a type of semi-permanent makeup where your new lip shape is filled with the chosen colour, sometimes leaving a slight “aquarelle” effect.
This semi-permanent lip treatment allows for newly created lips to look more glamorous.
Your semi-permanent makeup artist will choose the best colour to suit your face and will recommend improvements in shape. She will consult with you throughout the procedure to ensure you are receiving exactly the lips you’ve come for.
Naturally, we use a special anaesthetic to ensure the maximum comfort during the procedure. Our PMU artists are trained to use a special technique that could further minimise any discomfort.
Here is how we create perfect semi-permanent lips at PMU.London:
- We invite you for a free consultation to discuss the best options for you, go through a simple registration form, and do the patch test. In exceptional circumstances we can offer to do the same online and the patch test could be posted to you by Royal Mail
- We book the day for your semi-permanent lips and you pay the booking fee to secure your booking. Booking fee is fully refundable if you decide to cancel or move the appointment at least 1 week prior to the appointment day
- You’re given a special pre-procedure advise sheet to ensure you come fully ready for your new lips on the day
- As parents ourselves, we love children, but kindly request that you don’t bring your little ones with you on the treatment day
- On the day our PMU master will discuss the shape and colour of your new lips with you, and demonstrate you how they will look on your face. Your “before” picture will be taken
- Once you’re 100% happy with the suggested shape and colour, our PMU master will apply the anaesthetic and will proceed with creating your new semi-permanent lips. Your “after” picture will be also taken
- The procedure of creating your semi-permanent lips takes about 2 hours
- On completion you will pay the remaining amount; we accept cash, cards, and PayPal
- About the photographs (and video) – we totally respect your privacy and ensure all our records are stored safely. But we kindly ask that you allow us to publish the “before” and “after” examples on our website and Facebook page in order to demonstrate our skill to new clients and followers
- After your procedure you will be given an after-care advise sheet and kit
- Your next appointment for the free touch up will be booked in 4-6 weeks time. The touch up is free but is an essential part of the semi-permanent lip procedure. Please kindly note in case you miss the touch up appointment we can not be responsible for any imperfections of your new lips. Please kindly note in case you miss the touch up appointment we will be able to book a new one for an extra booking fee of £50
- Semi-permanent Lips, Aquarelle Lips normally last for approximately 1.5 years depending on health and lifestyle. There is an option to keep them almost permanently by doing a colour boost every 12 months or so. Please contact us to book your colour boost appointment. Please kindly note we can only offer colour boost to PMU.London clients.